The almighty amp.
- Small, Light, Dense
- All in one box: DAC, preamp, & amp; no more messy cabling
- Easy to use
- Simple remote control
- Lots of input: digital & analog + USB driverless input
- 100 watts per channel
- User selectable voltage setting
- IMO, pretty good looking box and very well made
- Not very musical
- No phase inversion
- Requires warm-up time before it reaches its full potential
- Probably not upgradable
I really like the mINT. I will pick another unit for my second system.